Top 14 Travel Moments in 2014
2014 was a great year. This year I set off on my biggest overseas trip of 4.5 months! I travelled to two continents, twenty countries, went on fourteen flights with eight different airlines and I went on four amazing tours.
Here are my top 14 travel moments of 2014!
1. Seeing musicals on Broadway, New York City
2. Checking off another 7 Natural Wonder of the World, The Grand Canyon
3. Seeing the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
4. Taking the 2 hour train journey to Jungfraujoch, The Top of Europe in Switzerland
6. Visiting a town in England with my surname
7. Skydiving in the Austrian Alps
8. Visiting the most stunning town in the world, Oia, Santorini, Greece
9. The Sound of Music Tour, Salzburg, Austria
10. Spending an incredible 2 months in the USA with one of my best friends!
11. Seeing the live music scene in New Orleans
13. Staying with one of my good friends and exploring London
14. Visiting the Cinderella castle, Neuschwanstein in Bavaria, Germany
What are some of your top travel moments from 2014?