With 2015 at its end and 2016 on the horizon it is time to review some of my favourite moments of travel throughout 2015! Enjoy!
1. Flying business class for the first time
2. Travelling with one of my besties through Europe
3. Ticking off a new country: Hungary
4. Dressing up as Superman (I mean, Superwoman!) with my sister at Movie World on the Gold Coast
5. Roadtripping and exploring the East Coast of New South Wales, Australia
6. Exploring more of my home city, Sydney
7. Staying in Oia, one of the most beautiful travel destinations in the world
8. First visit to Melbourne
9. Getting dead skin eaten off my feet by miniature fish in Santorini
10. Eating way too much cake in Vienna, Austria
11. Completing my very first night photography course
12. Parasailing in Manly
13. Witnessing one of the most stunning sunsets
14. Sunset picnic by the Danube River in Budapest, Hungary
15. Dressing up in a dirndl and experiencing Oktoberfest for the first time!
Looking forward to more amazing and memorable travel moments in 2016! What are some of your favourite travel moments from this year?